Sunday, September 22, 2024

These 3 tickers are about to soar

What did the Fed unleash?
 
   
     
The Federal Reserve made history on Wednesday with one of the largest interest rate cuts in history!

And now, the markets are going wild.

How do you play this new environment? 

Well,  I’ve identified three tickers that I expect to soar on the back of rate cuts. 

And I’m going to give them to you for FREE!

All you have to do is sign up for my LIVE training on September 24th, at 2PM ET. 

You don’t want to miss ticker #3. 

Because with just that one ticker, I’ve handed my traders 23 LIVE trade alerts since July…

That could have turned a $5k account into more than $30k!
And while I can’t promise future returns or against losses, I expect those gains to accelerate now that rates are coming down. 

So, don’t miss it. 

Click here to register for the training. 
-Alex “Money Doubler” Reid

DISCLAIMER: The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims and you may lose money. From 7/22/24 to 09/17/24, the average win rate is 91% and an average hold time of 2 hours. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford to lose
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Starlink Set For The Largest IPO In History?

Is Starlink Set For The Largest IPO In History? ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...