Sunday, September 22, 2024

Will a bear market begin this week?

It's the chief concern I've seen since last week's higher-than-expected rate cut: Did the Fed just trigger a market crash?
 

Dear Reader,

It's the chief concern I've seen since last week's higher-than-expected rate cut:

Did the Fed just trigger a market crash?

After all, the last two times the Fed slashed rates like this were during the dot-com crash in 2001...

And just before the Great Recession in 2007.

As I explain in my new stock warning, these two market meltdowns ARE relevant to my investment blueprint moving forward.

But if you're only focusing on what happened in 2001 and 2007, you're not seeing the full picture of what last week's Fed decision means for you and your money.

Because while history rarely repeats itself... it does often rhyme.

You see, the last time I issued a warning like this , the U.S. stock market looked eerily similar to what we're seeing today.

After months of near-vertical gains, tech stocks had begun to stumble...

The S&P was swinging wildly after the Fed made a major change to the federal funds rate...

And these external factors all added up to a dramatic and inevitable conclusion for the U.S. stock market.

It was March 2022 when I went on camera and said:

Millions of investors are about to be blindsided by a wave of stock crashes that has already begun...

And the actions you take in the next 90 days could either save or doom your wealth.

Using data from over 100 years of stock market history, I proved that a 20% drop was not only historically possible... but expected.  

Sure enough, the S&P fell into a bear market less than 90 days later:

And the stock I warned about that night went on to crash 65%

I'm not sharing this with you to celebrate how we "got it right"...

I'm telling you this to show you just how predictable these dangerous market moves can be when you have the right system.

And that you CAN prepare for what's coming next, even while millions of other people are blindsided and losing money.

That's why I'm urging you to take a few minutes today and watch my updated stock warning.

I just went on camera once again, to provide a critical update...

And shed some light on what you can expect for the U.S. stock market over the next 90 days.

Just like before, I'll tell you the specific stocks my system says are doomed for massive selloffs in the coming weeks...

Plus, I'll answer some of your greatest questions – like when we can likely expect a devastating market crash...

And address some of your biggest fears – like what a 50-point rate cut really means for your money.

As I'm about to show you, we're in the early innings of an extraordinary market phenomenon we haven't seen in years.

For some, it could erase any losses and heartache of the past 90 days.

But for those who ignore it, what's coming could have disastrous and long-lasting implications for your wealth.

What side you end up on comes down to what you do with your money this week.

Here's everything you need to know.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Starlink Set For The Largest IPO In History?

Is Starlink Set For The Largest IPO In History? ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...