Saturday, July 20, 2024

Here's why I'm super bullish on Apple before earnings

The introduction of AI could help options traders target triple-digit gains
 
   
     
I’m usually bullish on Apple before earnings… 

But at the moment I’m feeling even more bullish than usual… 

Let’s just say I’m feeling super bullish. 

Here’s why… 

During the past few earnings reports, options traders could have enjoyed triple-digit gains…

And while I cannot promise future profits or shield against losses… 

Apple’s introduction of AI into its product line means that there could be even more opportunities to target what could be triples in the very near future. 

The stock has already been hovering near an all-time high… 

 
 
And if news headlines like this continue to get published about the stock… 
 
 
And let’s not forget headlines like these… 
 
 
I fully expect to see this strong upside momentum continue… 

Other stocks in the tech sector certainly enjoyed tremendous upside… 

For instance, Meta surged 297% when it introduced AI to its social media platform.. 

And I can’t see any reason why things will be different for Apple. 

Obviously, I do not have a crystal ball that can successfully predict the future but… 

These headlines are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to trading Apple. 

Historically, Apple tends to enjoy a unique phenomenon called “Profit Cycles”.

As AI integration starts to become reality… 

And sales begin to pick up for the iPhone and other product lines… 

I believe that the current phenomenon is going to transform into a new and improved phenomenon called “AI Supercycles”!

Which means we could see even more trade opportunities for the ticker in the future… 

I’ll be sharing more details about these cycles as well as all of the reasons why I’m super bullish on the ticker during my Apple Earnings Preview.

Use any of the blue links in this email to register for the live event. 

Then I’ll catch you on Monday at 1pm ET.


We're in this together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...