Monday, July 15, 2024

1,000% on ten different stocks?

I'm thrilled my team and I have helped keep you on the "right side" of AI since it effectively took over the stock market in 2023. Perhaps you saw that artificial intelligence's boost created 500,000 new millionaires last year.
 

Marc here...

I'm thrilled my team and I have helped keep you on the "right side" of AI since it effectively took over the stock market in 2023. Perhaps you saw that artificial intelligence's boost created 500,000 new millionaires last year.

Well, as with a story of this magnitude, there will be a number of twists and turns ahead.

Prof. Joel Litman is an analyst I respect a lot from our corporate affiliate Altimetry. And he just released a startling new prediction detailing AI's next move.

I highly recommend you take a look...


1,000% on Ten Different Stocks?

If you feel like you're missing out on the biggest technology story of the century...

You're not alone.

Artificial intelligence is changing the world far faster than anyone predicted.

It's already created 500,000 new millionaires... and transformed Nvidia into the most valuable company on the planet.

And yet millions of people have found themselves holding all the wrong stocks – and completely missing out so far.

If you're one of them, I have good news:

Just days from now, a huge Silicon Valley announcement could create the perfect chance to catch up.

The last time we saw anything like this, at least ten different stocks rose 1,000% or more within a single year.

Yet this time around, the stakes could be even higher.

Own the right stocks and there's every chance 2024 could be one of the best years of your financial life.

This Thursday, I'm going to showcase EXACTLY what I'm telling my wealthy clients to buy.

Not only that, I'll be sharing a huge prediction about Nvidia – one that might surprise you, given how far it's gone up this year.

Click right here for full details.

Best,

Joel Litman
Chief Investment Strategist, Altimetry

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Up to 12 Quick-Hit Trades for YOU!

+ 98% off your first month.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌   ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ...