Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Your Good News Has Arrived!

And I can't believe we missed this...

Hey ,

My team and I were looking through our reports for June, and we found something absurd.

 

While everyone thinks the economy is doomed or headed for a recession.

 

We just found out we have more deals than we can buy.

 

I seriously can't believe we missed this opportunity!

 

That leaves me with two things for you.

 

I have good news and bad news…

 

The good news is I have more real estate deals than I can buy.

 

& we found out we are doing some insane ROIs that I am about to release soon publically.

 

If you invest in 401k/IRAs averaging 6-9%, you could retire 27x faster by getting into real estate at 25%+ returns.

 

I want to give you a FREE customized game plan to see if you could retire faster.

 

The bad news

 

I only have 30 extra deals, and my average partner buys 2.3 houses, leaving me with 14-15 spots available.

 

So DO NOT GO HERE unless you are serious.

 

I will send more information tomorrow about partnering with me to buy houses.

 

So, keep an eye out for tomorrow's email.

 

Talk soon,

Kris

 

P.S If you need any help, text me at 385-217-3477.

 

Please note that Kris's earnings are in no way average and that any examples provided should not be considered typical as your results will vary based on many factors. If you think you can get rich by simply clicking a button or allowing others to do all the work then we recommend you do not invest your money in any educational program or business tool as it will not be a good investment. We are here to support you and we hope that you make buying decisions because you are also dedicated to success. 

From time to time we send emails promoting other company's products or services and may earn commission for doing so. It is important to realize that while we only send products that we believe will help your business, we do not recommend investing in anything without doing your own due diligence. Like with anything in life, in order to succeed you will need to put forth effort and be persistent. And finally, any information provided is educational, and can not be taken as legal or financial advice.

 

Kriskrohn.com support@kriskrohn.com
UT

This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com | Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to know what coins will take off (and when)

Recently we launched a new guide called, " An Up-To-Date Guide Of The Top-Performing Digital Currencies For 2024." ​ ​ In it w...