Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Why I only trade this 1 ticker out of 8000

I’ve been trading it every week for a while now…
 
   
     
There are about 8000 tickers on the U.S stock market…

Yet these days, I only trade one.

I’ve been trading it every week for a while now…

And over the course of 22 trades, it’s bagged me a 75% win rate with a 61% average return.

I genuinely believe this is one of the best ways to trade right now…

And I think you’ll agree with me when you see all the details about my new style of trading.

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses…. 

Click here to get all the information.
To Better Trading,

Alex Reid
Founder, Wealthpin
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me one week...

Are you ready to "level up" your trading? If you can read one email per day for a week, we can do this -- together...