Friday, June 14, 2024

Biggest Secret of My Investing Career (photo)

I'm not superstitious... But 11 years ago, I began doing something unusual for "good luck." And frankly, the results have been amazing. It involves an instant cash strategy.
 

Dear Reader,

I'm not superstitious...

But 11 years ago, I began doing something unusual for "good luck." And frankly, the results have been amazing.

It involves an instant cash strategy.

A way of collecting $1,000s a month, without buying any stocks upfront, which most people don't realize exists.

But with my good luck charm, I've logged a 94% success rate. Take a look...

Here's a BEFORE and AFTER photo of me:

Quite simply, I was so successful with this strategy that I vowed to NEVER cut my beard again, for "good luck."

Here's what I look like today.

But more importantly, I've helped a lot of people make money. Here's just a snapshot of the payouts we've booked...

$574 on Abbott Labs (ABT)
$672 on U.S. Aerospace and Defense ETF (ITA)
$782 on Wal-Mart (WMT)
$738 on Waste Management (WM)
$476 on SPDR Gold Shares (GLD)
$415 on Phillips 66 (PSX)
$150 on Materials SPDR Fund (XLB)
$412 on Apple (AAPL)
$360 on Google (GOOGL)
$492 on Coca-Cola (KO)
$482 on American Express (AXP)
$445 on CVS Health Corp. (CVS)
$438 on Gilead (GILD)
$361 on Lowe's (LOW)
$574 on Disney (DIS)
$422 on Verizon (VZ)
$316 on Robert Half (RHI)
$465 on Weyerhaeuser (WY)
$627 on Brunswick (BC)
$489 on AbbVie (ABBV)
$446 on Lennar (LEN)
$1,223 on Wal-Mart (WMT)
$556 on eBay (EBAY)
$682 on Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH)
$706 on Church & Dwight (CHD)
$480 on U.S. Home Construction ETF (ITB)
$426 on Walgreens (WBA)
$355 on American Express (AXP)
$560 on Huntington Ingalls (HII)
$423 on Kimberly Clark (KMB)
$440 on Apple (AAPL)
$400 on Coca-Cola (KO)
$329 on AbbVie (ABBV)
$321 on Intel (INTC)
$426 on General Mills (GIS)
$720 on Laboratory Corp. of America (LH)
$360 on Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-B)

In short: This strategy works as reliably as anything I've seen in 40 years.

You don't have to buy any stocks upfront...

And yet, it can allow you to collect enough cash to pay for most of your living expenses... month after month... on a single transaction.

Click here for the full details.

Here's to our health, wealth, and a great retirement,

Dr. David Eifrig, MD, MBA
Senior Partner, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mostly quiet in the Massachusetts spin room

Kelly Garrity's must-read rundown of what's up on Beacon Hill and beyond. ...