We strongly believe we're at the very beginning of the next massive crypto bull cycle.

For this reason, we are proud to announce a brand-new crypto hedge fund!

We've designed this fund specifically to maximize the opportunities in the market today.

If you're an accredited investor, I'm going live this Tuesday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern to share our new hedge fund's strategy in total detail.

I will also share how accredited investors can join our fund on Tuesday.

I think you're going to find it very interesting:

Register for "Announcing Our New Crypto Hedge Fund" now.

Please note that you must be an accredited investor to apply for the fund.

Bryce Paul
Tower 18 Capital









 

By the way...

If you're not interested in our new hedge fund announcement, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on your new hedge fund (However, keep me on your list)...