Saturday, April 6, 2024

Three companies I'll choose over Tesla

 
   
     
If I had to choose between these three dominant companies and Tesla right now… 

I would pick all three companies without batting an eye.

I say this for two reasons.

#1: I’m not impressed by Tesla’s performance since the start of this year.

Although the company still crushes on almost every metric compared to other car companies and is pretty much more expensive compared to other tech stocks.

But there are other reasons why it won’t be my number one choice.

First, its earnings numbers didn’t quite make the mark for investors…

Next, there’s the issue of reduced demand for electric cars in the U.S. and Europe…

Finally, the company is seeing a sharp drop in its profit margins.

 
 
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not thrashing Tesla here.

In fact, I’m still bullish on the stock on some levels.

But compared to the three tech stocks I’m eyeing up for April…

Tesla doesn’t cut it.

#2: According to my research, every time April rolls by, these three tech stocks seem to thrive.

 
 
And that has been the case for the last 10+ years.

As a result, we don’t expect this year to be any different…

Although it’s the stock market, anything can happen so we certainly can’t promise you future returns or against losses.

But if the last ten years are anything to go by…

Then it’s not out of the ordinary to conclude that April could be the most bullish month for all three stocks.

That said, I want to give you the names of all three tech companies along with the exact date we expect things to shake and bake for them this month.

If you want to in, just tap this link
We're in this together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment