Monday, April 22, 2024

The newest asset BOOM is here

See more INSIDE
 
   
     

The Iran/Israel war could cause major shockwaves in the global energy markets.

The newest flare up in the unending aggressions in that area just lit the fuse for what could be a huge BOOM in one asset.

But it’s not oil….

And it’s not gold…

Even though those commodities could also outperform this year.

Although I can’t promise results or against losses, I fully believe traders should know how I’m preparing for what could be this quietly-in-demand asset’s NEXT LEG UP.

On April 26th @ 1 PM ET, I’ll reveal not just what it is…

I’ll also show you which two tickers I’ll be using to target a 100% ROI by the end of the month!

RSVP your spot for this important message here.

See ya,

Geof
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🦉 3 Reasons Nvidia is on The Verge of a 4 Digit Stock Price

It's been a solid year for shares of Nvidia Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA). Having had a stellar 2023, they've already tacked on an i...