Friday, April 26, 2024

QQQ and tech breakdown LIVE at 11am

Join me to see what I’m expecting next week
 
   
     
Alright folks…

Yesterday, META’s earnings news sparked a big selloff on the Nasdaq! 

So today, at 11am ET, I am going LIVE with a preview of what I expected from the QQQ next week! 

Join me LIVE at 11am here

The QQQ is a leveraged ETF that tracks the Nasdaq and tech in general…

And I’m hoping to set my next Automated Options trade on this stock this very afternoon! 

Is yesterday’s selloff a problem? Or is it the perfect setup for the next Automated Options trade? 

Login here and I’ll tell you exactly what I think


To your trading success,

Nate

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bill Clinton Backing Biden Replacement???

Do you want to see who I believe will be the next president of the U.S.A? ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...