Wednesday, March 13, 2024

The co-worker who saved my life

I wanted to share this very special message from a behind-the-scenes employee at Stansberry Research. Ken is not an investment analyst, but there's a big reason he's the one speaking up. It involves a massive investing opportunity – one that I agree is starting to gain momentum.
 

Note from Marc: I wanted to share this very special message from a behind-the-scenes employee at Stansberry Research. Ken is not an investment analyst, but there's a big reason he's the one speaking up. It involves a massive investing opportunity – one that I agree is starting to gain momentum.

As you'll see below, Ken's heart-rending life story pulls it together in a way I guarantee you've never seen before. It struck a chord with me and I strongly encourage you to read it immediately...


The Co-Worker Who Saved My Life

I've worked at Chaikin's corporate affiliate, Stansberry Research, for more than a decade... and I've worked closely with Marc Chaikin in recent years.

So, I asked him if I could write to the Chaikin PowerFeed readers this morning.

Now I know you're probably busy, so I'll keep this brief...

You've likely seen this intimate video message making the rounds recently.

Well, that's me.

It's my personal story that holds the clue to what could be possibly the biggest wealth opportunity in half a century...

But for you to fully understand its massive potential, I have to take you back to the very beginning...

You see, eleven years ago, I nearly got hit by a subway train coming home drunk from a concert.

At the time, my wife was eight months pregnant with our first son.

I've never shared this publicly before.

I've never shared any of what's in this short video, except with my closest friends and family.

But it's time...

The presentation I'm sharing with you is unprecedented in all of Stansberry Research's history.

(Believe me – I've worked here for over a decade, and I've seen them all.)

And if you'll grant me a few minutes of your time this morning...

I believe your generosity will return to you many times over.

(It's going to reshape our society the same way the Internet and the rise of big tech did. And this moment, right now, is like getting back in when everyone said Google and Facebook would be passing fads.)

  • I've gotten our publisher to agree to a completely unprecedented, one-time-only invitation for you. He couldn't really say no, given everything I put into my short presentation. You'll see what I mean, here.
  • And I've even arranged to simply give away, for free, two of our highest-conviction recommendations for taking advantage – ideas that would normally cost $5,500 to access.

I know I'm taking a big risk here...

Exposing so much to my acquaintances... co-workers... and thousands of people I've never met.

But there's a lot more to my story... and it does have a happy ending.

In fact, just yesterday, I celebrated an anniversary: 11 years sober.

My sons are incredible, kind third- and fifth-graders who love soccer and still ask to sleep with us in the "big bed."

I'm healthy and flourishing...

I'm getting to see them grow up...

And for that, I owe nearly everything to a co-worker who helped me understand the technology that saved my life.

One that's now on the cusp of very quickly scaling up, worldwide, and reaching millions.

It's why I know, personally and beyond any doubt, that this technology is about to transform the world...

And create the chance to see a series of 5x or even 10x winners for folks who know what I do.

I won't say anymore here...

Please take my word – I poured everything into this new short video.

I'd be deeply grateful if you took a few minutes to watch this morning.

In gratitude,

Ken Millstone
Stansberry Research Employee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...