Sunday, March 17, 2024

The biggest risk I've ever taken

Frankly, I almost can't believe I'm doing this. But it's important. It involves what I'm sure is among the biggest moneymaking opportunities on the planet over the next 10 years... and likely decades beyond.
 

Marc's Note: I'm worried you're missing this story from Ken, an employee – and my friend – from Stansberry Research.

It involves what he calls the biggest investing opportunity he's ever seen in his decades in the markets. And it's having QUITE a moment right now.

But also, if you haven't "met" Ken or heard his story – it's rarely ever mattered so much to me – personally – that you see it before it comes offline very soon. I highly recommend you check out his message below...


Dear Reader,

Eleven years ago, I nearly got hit by a subway train coming home from a concert.

Of course, I'm alive...

But that night set off an incredible series of changes in my life.

You can hear the rest of the story here.

I realize, of course, that you've never met me.

My name is Ken Millstone.

I've worked at Chaikin's sister company Stansberry Research for more than a decade – but almost completely behind the scenes, until now.

See, I have a story to tell...

And I know it matters.

So last week I came forward to share everything publicly, for the first time ever.

Frankly, I almost can't believe I'm doing this.

But it's important.

It involves what I'm sure is among the biggest moneymaking opportunities on the planet over the next 10 years... and likely decades beyond.

I know it deeply... personally, in fact.

And I've taken a huge personal risk to share it with you today.

Of course, it's up to you whether to invest...

Or even whether my story ( it's both harrowing and inspiring ) is worth a few minutes of your time.

Unfortunately, I've been told it's coming offline very soon...

And that's out of my control.

So it would mean a great deal to me if you watched it today.

While it's still available, in full.

In gratitude,

Ken Millstone
Stansberry Research Employee

P.S. I can't tell you that sharing this is the single most important thing I've ever done.

That would be raising my beautiful 8- and 11-year-old sons.

But this is why I have the privilege of knowing them.

And sharing this is undoubtedly the most important thing I've ever done professionally – or likely ever will.

It details the biggest investing opportunity I've ever seen in my decades in the markets.

If you miss it, the effort... vulnerability... and personal risk I put into this will have been wasted. And I'd hate that.

So please, make sure you see this while it's still available today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...