Sunday, March 17, 2024

Speaking of Apex Stocks…

To view this email as a web page, go here.
 
   
     
   

 
I’ve been telling you about some of my favorite stocks using the Apex Indicator lately.

But there’s another way I love to trade top stocks.

It works like this: Imagine you knew that you could have bought Amazon on May 25th every year and walked away with a profit?

And it didn’t just work once… Not twice…

But it worked for an entire decade… producing winner after winner.

I know it sounds crazy, but see for yourself.
 
   
   

 
And here’s how some of the top winning options performed according to our research:
 
   
   

 
Not bad right?

Now there were certainly smaller wins, and those that did not work out and I can never promise any future returns or against losses…

I must tell you – there’s something else getting me excited right now.

You see, this repeat phenomenon doesn’t occur on just one stock per year…

It happens with a few dozen stocks throughout the year! – On the same calendar dates every year.

That’s why I call them: "On The Clock Stocks”

And these “on the clock stocks” have shown the power to payout 73% ON AVERAGE with options each time they roll around the calendar.

I’ll even share some free top picks coming up for the next few months here.

Enjoy


Graham

The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. These trades expressed are from historical backtested data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system.
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...