Saturday, March 9, 2024

My mom warned me about this 40 years ago...

"You're one of the luckiest people ever to walk the face of the earth... But if you use your good fortune for nothing but self-enrichment, then I'll consider you a failure."
 

My Mom Warned Me About This 40 Years Ago...


"You're one of the luckiest people ever to walk the face of the earth...

But if you use your good fortune for nothing but self-enrichment, then I'll consider you a failure."

That's the warning my mom would go out of her way to share with me back in high school.

And you know what?

She was right.

I'm fortunately a member of the richest 0.1% richest Americans. I'm lucky enough to count more than 20 billionaires as friends.

I even bake cookies for Warren Buffett each Christmas, to say thank you for teaching me so much (plus, I know what a sweet tooth he has).

But I've never forgotten my mom's warning. That's why I've spent my life trying to help people less fortunate than me.

In 2011, I campaigned for higher taxes on millionaires like myself.

I helped start Teach For America right after I graduated from Harvard in 1989.

When the pandemic struck in 2020, I didn't disappear off to some bunker in the Hamptons – I spent 12 hours a day building a field hospital in Central Park.

And I just returned from an 8-day trip to Ukraine where I personally delivered drones to help the war effort.

This brings me to the crucial message I'm sharing with you today.

It has to do with a secret about the stock market that it's time you heard.

It's one of the big ways the markets are rigged in favor of the rich and powerful... and against ordinary folks all over the country.

I think that's wrong.

So, I'm stepping forward to reveal the truth.

I want to show you exactly how the elite fixed the stock market so that they win no matter what...

...and reveal the simple way you can profit from America's rigged system, too.

Everything you need to know is right here.

Regards, 

Whitney Tilson
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...