Tuesday, February 6, 2024

The AI Investment You Need in 2024

Last summer, I recommended a handful of AI companies to my Power Gauge Report readers. On average, those stocks have returned an impressive 30%... while one company is up over 110% as of this morning.
 

The AI Investment You Need in 2024


Last summer, I recommended a handful of AI companies to my Power Gauge Report readers.

On average, those stocks have returned an impressive 30%... while one company is up over 110% as of this morning.

But if you missed out on those AI calls – don't worry.

The Power Gauge just picked up on a new must-see AI opportunity.

Specifically, a handful of little-known AI companies just turned "bullish" – companies that I believe could double or triple in value in the upcoming months.

And NO – it's not Nvidia, Meta, or Microsoft...

Rather, these are "next chapter" AI companies.

To get you up to speed, I've asked my Chief Market Strategist, Pete Carmasino, to put together an emergency update from his home office in Florida.

He shares exactly what we're seeing in the Power Gauge today... and why this new AI opportunity is so time-sensitive.

Click here to tune in now.

Just please be aware...

You only have a few days to act – so I wouldn't sleep on it.

Good investing,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...