Saturday, February 10, 2024

Like buying Apple before the iPhone…

Unsubscribe

Editor's Note: Luke Lango is one of the world's most successful tech analysts, especially when it comes to investing in A.I. His readers had the chance to make gains as high as 1,000% from A.I. stocks in the past year. Today, he's making another bold A.I. prediction. Details below…

 

Fellow Investor, 

Over the past 12 months, A.I. stocks have been all the rage.  

And we've seen stocks soar in a matter of a few weeks or months. 

  • Like Bigbear.AI which jumped 736% in a month… 
  • Symbotic which climbed 504% in 7 months… 
  • Or Carvana which soared 1,043% last year.     

But due to a recent A.I. breakthrough, I believe the biggest gains are about to happen.  

And it's all thanks to a visionary tech leader who's been described as a mix between Elon Musk and Steve Jobs.  

Which is the main reason I'm so excited about the opportunity you have today… 

Had you invested alongside Musk before Tesla became half a trillion-dollar company… 

Or had you alongside in Apple before Jobs introduced the iPhone… 

You'd likely be a multi-millionaire today and never have to worry about money again.  

Mark Cuban recently said he believes the world's first Trillionaire will be someone who develops a truly groundbreaking A.I. program. 

I believe this visionary leader could be that trillionaire and those who back his company, and their projects could make millions by the end of the decade.  

Which is why I'm holding an urgent A.I. market update this Tuesday, February 13th at 8 pm ET.  

You can sign up for free here. 

I'm going to reveal: 

  • This new A.I. breakthrough and why it's about to send certain stocks soaring thousands of percent… 
  • The visionary leader and the company behind this breakthrough… 
  • And the name and ticker symbol of a stock at the heart of this opportunity.  

If you want the chance at making six or even seven figures in new wealth by the end of the decade… 

Sign up for my urgent briefing here. 

 

Regards, 

Luke Lango  

Senior Investment Analyst, InvestorPlace

P.S. When you sign up, be sure to check out the bonus videos and articles, one is about the man behind the breakthrough. Click here now to sign up and watch.

 







 
 
 
  This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com by editor@marketmovingtrends.com

CLM LLC c/o MarketMovingTrends, 45 South Park Place, #203, Morristown, NJ 07960 United States
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...