Sunday, February 25, 2024

If it's not clear already, 12pm today is going to be lit!

 
   
     
I’m counting down the minutes till I share my “On The Clock” strategy with you at 12pm today.

And if I haven’t made it clear enough yet…

I’m super pumped for this one…

Especially considering that we’ve nailed 5 triple-digit winners over the last 5 weeks…

And we’re currently fairing nicely with a 70% win rate across all published trade alerts.

Once we’re live, I’ll show you this one anomaly where certain stocks go up on very specific dates year after year - for the last decade according to our research.

Plus, I’ll also give you the names of the next group of stocks I’m targeting in March for free.

So if you haven’t already, you’ll want to sign up here before noon eastern.
We're in this together,

Graham Lindman

PS: Here’s a quick one…

The free report containing the TWO best stocks I’m targeting before the end of February expires once I’m live.

So if you haven’t gotten a copy yet, follow this link ASAP so my team can send it to you right away.


*From 12/1/23 - 2/9/24 on live trades published for our track record the win rate is 70%, the average return is 35.45% with an average holding time of 12 days. Past Performance is not indicative to future results, trading involves risk. 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...