Sunday, February 25, 2024

AI Reality Check

I've been fascinated with AI... and while the market was expecting an "AI Reality Check" last week, Nvidia surprised nearly everyone by beating earnings and kicking off a new wave of euphoria in the market.
 

Dear Reader,

I've been fascinated with AI...

And while the market was expecting an "AI Reality Check" last week, Nvidia surprised nearly everyone by beating earnings and kicking off a new wave of euphoria in the market.

But while I find the possibilities of AI practically limitless...

I do worry that AI is distracting most investors from a highly predictable market surprise that will blindside investors as soon as next week.

It has to do with a major shift we can predict with 90% accuracy over nearly 100 years of market data...

And on February 29, I'm stepping forward to share the ONE move I think you need to make to end up on the right side of the situation.

The simple fact is this:

If you are myopically focused on Nvidia and the AI market right now, you risk losing sight of the bigger picture.

Because the most important factor influencing the markets this year is NOT AI, it's the presidential election.

When you sign up to join me on February 29, you'll be guaranteed a front-row seat as I explain exactly what makes election years different from any other years in the market.

Along with the very best ways to make money (no matter which party sits in the White House next year).

Now, I know most folks are going to let this moment pass them by...

But I hope once you see all the proof, you will instantly recognize how enormous the opportunity before you truly is.

In short: The Power Gauge has a proven track record of finding dozens of opportunities to profit during election years. 

Like when it flashed BUY on 9 of the 10 best-performing stocks of the 2016 election year...

And spotted fifty-three 100%+ winners in the 2020 election year alone.

We did it in 2016... 2020... and I'm confident we'll do it again in 2024...

No matter how tumultuous this election season may be.

That's why on February 29, I plan to give an unprecedented amount of information away for free, all at once – including two recommendations you can act on immediately.

So, click here to sign up for my next big market prediction event now.

I'll see you on February 29.

Sincerely,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. I want you to be able to look back at this exact moment in a few months with intense relief... not intense regret. 

So, don't wait till the election in November, or even just until the conclusion of the primaries, to position yourself.

That will be too late.

Sign up now to join me on February 29 so you can understand exactly what's coming – and exactly what to do with your money to prepare.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...