Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Founder's Note

Around this time last year, I went public with what was probably the most unpopular prediction of my career....................................................
 

Dear Reader,

Around this time last year, I went public with what was probably the most unpopular prediction of my career.

(Though, it's possible what I'm announcing this Thursday is even MORE contrarian... with even greater consequences for your money, starting as soon as next week.)

Investors were terrified in March 2023...

The worst bank failures since 2008 had just rocked our financial system.

I was thankfully able to see this crisis coming in the Power Gauge all the way back in November of 2022, and warned my followers accordingly:

The Power Gauge even issued bearish ratings for Silicon Valley Bank, Silvergate Capital, Signature Bank, and First Republic Bank...

As much as nine full months in advance.

But these bank failures aside, stocks were still mired in a bear market that felt never-ending.

So, when I went on-camera and called for a massive bull run in U.S. stocks...

Well, I'm sure plenty of folks thought I'd just about lost my mind.

The economy was contracting... the threat of a recession loomed like a guillotine... war had broken out overseas...

But sure enough, none of those threats stopped stocks from soaring 24% in the greatest bull run since the COVID recovery in 2020.

(In fact, those who followed my bullish prediction could have closed a 113% gain in just ONE month.)

Similarly, no banking crisis... black swan... recession... or war overseas can stop what I predict is coming next in 2024.

In short: Today, we're coming up against:

  • Spiking volatility...
  • A Federal Reserve that just might push interest rates up instead of down...
  • And a contentious presidential election that is already wreaking havoc on the U.S. financial system, whether you realize it or not.

That's why this Thursday, I'm going to weigh in on what all this means for your money –  including whether a repeat of last year's banking crisis is just around the corner.

So, if you missed my big prediction this time last year... and the big gains that followed...

Be sure you save your spot for Thursday here.

Be well,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...