Monday, January 29, 2024

Welcome to Cyber Trading University

A different kind of market training experience

Friend,

Hi there, and welcome to Cyber Trading University!

We're an online (and sometimes in person) trading school I founded over 25 years ago with one goal: to make people better traders, and help them take back control.

Me

My name is Fausto Pugliese. I'm a proud New Yorker who started my career on Wall Street over three decades ago.

I was one of the original day traders in the 1990s, and have won countless trading competitions, including 12 World Traders Challenge championships.

I don't say any of that to brag, but I do want you to know that we do things differently here and it's why I believe my students are the most successful group of traders I know of!

Now that you're here, I wanted to give you a little preview of what you can expect as a member of our community:

My goal is really simple: I want to teach anyone who is willing to put in the effort how to trade the markets the right way. That's it.

So you can expect me to share the truth about trading, how the markets really work, where the edge in a trading plan actually comes from and real life lessons about my failures and successes that have led to where I am today.

Over the next couple of days, I have some really important stuff to send your way if you are, indeed, serious about making the markets work for you.

None of it is a magic pill or an overnight way to succeed… but it's all extremely important information and context for winning in the markets if that's your goal.

I highly encourage you to take a few minutes and read my emails each day – I think you'll quickly realize your building a foundation that will aid you in your trading and investing for the rest of your life.

Tomorrow, if you're game, I'll write you an email all about why I hate indicators.

That may seem controversial, but if you'll hear me out, it could change your perspective on the way you trade.

From there, we'll cover a lot of other ground! You'll learn what causes big stock moves, and you'll get the complete, first-hand experience of a full-time CTU student.

My goal over the next few days is exactly the same as my goal for CTU since the beginning: to help you take control of your trading.

As a born and bred New Yorker, I believe that trust is earned, not given.

So if at any point you feel like CTU isn't worth your time or I don't know what I'm talking about or these emails aren't helping you improve, you can always unsubscribe, and we won't bother you again.

But I'm confident you won't do that.

Because I believe that as soon as tomorrow, you'll start to see why the perspective we have to teach — a different perspective from what you might be used to — might just change the way you trade forever.

I'll see you tomorrow.

image
image
Profile Image Fausto Pugliese
Founder and CEO
Cyber Trading University
faustop@e.ctutrading.com
(516) 280-5350 - Home
www.cybertradinguniversity.com

Unsubscribe | CyberTradingUniversity.com is not an investment advisor and is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. In addition, owners, employees, or representatives of Cyber Trading University are not investment advisors or registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or the Financial Industry Regulatory. IMPORTANT NOTICE! No representation is being made that using this strategy or any trading methodology will be profitable. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is substantial risk associated with equities trading of securities and options. Trading securities is not for everyone. Disclaimer: Day Trading, Swing trading, Stock Trading, Futures, Options, and Currency trading all have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You should be aware of the risks and accept them in order to invest in these markets. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, options, or currencies. No representation or promise is being made that anyone is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading methodology is not necessarily a guarantee of future results. Visit our website below to read the full disclaimer. https://cybertradinguniversity.com/terms-of-use-disclosures/

Cyber Trading University
6800 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 116W
Syosset, New York 11791
United States
(877) 702-9237

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...