It's the moment we've all been waiting for...

We could get a major new spot Bitcoin ETF update on January 3rd.

That's tomorrow.

And, we should know whether or not it will be approved by January 10th.

As you may know, Bitcoin ETF approval has been one of our most bullish events. And it has the potential to bring literally trillions of dollars in new investment capital into the crypto market.

I believe the biggest benefactors will be altcoins, which could see life-changing gains – especially as we approach the halving.

In the short-term, I believe every investor needs to trade the upcoming spot Bitcoin ETF news in a very specific way.

That's why this Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going live to share exactly what I recommend you do before the ETF is approved.

And I'll share how to find the altcoins in the market that could benefit the most.

Thursday's webinar is 100% free, but to watch you must register right now:

Register now for "What To Do Now For Record-Breaking Gains In 2024" (free for a limited time).

This is a huge event that could bring about major short-term gains.

Even better, I believe it will lead to an avalanche of new capital in perfect time for the Bitcoin halving bull run.

That's why I'm recommending all investors get their portfolios rock-solid right now while prices are still (relatively) low.

Join me on Thursday and I'll show you how I'm doing it, step-by-step.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101



































 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's broadcast, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates about this week's broadcast (However, keep me on your list)...