Sunday, August 13, 2023

Worried about the potential bear market?

Stop & join me Monday at 11am ET
image

Worried about the potential bear market?

I have 2 pieces of advice for you

  1. Stop.
  2. Join me this Monday @ 11am ET

Since 2021 I have depended on ONE technique whether the market was bearish or bullish, up or down, chaotic or stable.

Week after week it has been there for me - maintaining a near perfect win rate through all of that!

You might be thinking - how is that even possible?

Simply put: this strategy is custom-built to navigate ANY market condition.

That's why I'm as cool as a cucumber with this bear market news…

I want you to be too!

Sign up here to join me on Monday!

Trade well,

Jack

image


Disclaimer: The trades referenced in this email are examples and not meant to demonstrate a "typical" result. Gain figures are based on a $10,000 starting stake. The average return by week has been 5%. Since 2021, Jack's system has returned a 97.1% success rate on over 100 trades.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...