Sunday, August 13, 2023

Should I unsubscribe you?

 

 

I don’t want to keep bothering you with emails, but I don’t want to completely cut you off, either…
 
CLICK HERE to let me know you want to keep hearing from me…
 
…or click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom.
 
No hard feelings, either way…I know that interests can change over time.
 
The last thing I want to do, though, is be another person cluttering up your inbox, so if you don’t click right here...
 
…I’ll assume you are no longer interested in hearing from me and remove you from my list.
 
(Selfishly, I hope you click)

Talk soon,

Kim Waller

Customer Service Manager

 
P.S. I almost forgot…
 
If you do click up there ^, you’ll find something pretty cool waiting for you on the other side


 

You are currently subscribed to tradewins as: edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com.
Add kimwaller@tradewins.com to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Forward to a Friend | Manage Subscription | Subscribe | Unsubscribe | Snooze
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is this fossil fuels fan recommending a solar power company?

Oil and gas can be great investments, but this might be even better ...