Tuesday, May 2, 2023

♟ Massive Volatility + New Trade Setups

Trade of the Day Logo

"I love volatility and what it provides in terms of opportunity."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Talk about volatility.

We were lulled to sleep last week, but right now, the SPX is showing a fresh daily squeeze.

For me, this is a sign to go fishing for plays.

I have several patterns I'm looking at, and I go over all of them in today's video.

Click the image below to see the trade setups.

Three Trade Setups Off SPX Squeeze
 

"Shadow Volume" takes place in anonymous back channels...

Shadow Volume
 

And investors can use it to predict... several days in advance... which cryptos are setting up to soar.

You can see it in action here...

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

I'm looking at the weekly chart on T-Mobile (TMUS). It has a beautiful cup and handle pattern on the weekly chart. I'm trying to get long off the 55 exponential moving average (EMA), which is around $140, and then I'll be looking for the weekly squeeze to trigger higher and take us over the $150 level. For this trade, I'm looking to buy the June 16, 2023, $140 calls.

T-Mobile Chart

(Click to enlarge)

P.S. If you're looking to start making trades alongside me in real time, I recommend you join me in Daily Profits Live. I've closed five winning trades over the last two days, including a 135% winner on Nvidia (NVDA) in three trading days. My mission is to turn a $37,000 account into a $1 million account in verified trading profits, and I'm inviting you along for the ride.

Click here to get in on the action with Daily Profits Live.

This ONE Weekly Trade Is on Fire

Watch This Video TPU 85
 

Former CBOE Trader Dishes the Secret to His 83% Win Rate

Now he's GUARANTEEING he beats it!

You have to watch this.

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"I closed the 5 Shares/Contracts I opened (on AXP) at $5.01 for $5.85 (in 3 trading days). Great way to start the week! Thanks BB!"
- Ednchina

"I closed the 1 Shares/Contracts I opened at $5.00 for $7.00 on QCOM (overnight). Thanks for a 40% Friday winner Bryan!"
- Chris F.

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

The Farmer's 1983 Almanac

Should You "Sell in May and Go Away"?

Oil Pumpjack

Why I'm Bullish on Energy

Plant in the Shape of an Arrow

The Perfect Income/Growth Strategy

You Can Bank On This New Pick

Golden Income Opportunity in the Rubble

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GameStop soars and altcoin opportunities are here

We are seeing another big "meme stocks rally"... GameSto...