Tuesday, May 2, 2023

My best strategy today at 2pm EST 🎁

Learn more about the foundation of my core strategy  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Hey Folks, check out what I have happening TODAY

(just around the corner…be there!) 👇

 

📚 Wall Street Bookie 📚

Tuesdays 2pm EST FREE TODAY!!!

I'm on an 18-Trade WINNING streak (*at the time of writing this email) in my Wall Street Bookie service!!! BOOM! (The train's just getting started!)

Results not typical. Performance isn't promised.

With 41 WINS/7 LOSSES (85% win rate!), come see why I'm convinced SELLING options is the way to go in this Market.

Free → JOIN ROOM HERE TUESDAY 2pm EST ←FREE

 Then… Join WSB TrialHERE 

👇 Keep reading to hear more about this BANGIN' service 👇

 

As a trader and as an educator… I have one goal.

Teaching loyal Raging Bull readers like you new strategies and techniques for trading the stock market.

And what is your motivator when it comes to learning more about trading? Well, hopefully to make money, of course!

Now, nothing in life or trading is ever guaranteed of course, but as a trader my goal is to make money on every trade I make (I have never made a trade thinking I was going to lose, and I hope you don't either!)

And, every trade I teach people with I have the same goal in mind.

That's the reason I founded this firm…

And it's why I'm reaching out today with an exclusive gift —

A 30-Day VIP Trial Pass to my exclusive Wall Street Bookie service.

I'm talking about the very same system that has me to snatch up trades with an 85% win rate so far this year, banking returns like

  • 84% on Coinbase in 6 days…

  • 90% on Enphase in a day's time…

  • 100% gains on Tesla and First Republic Bank in less than 24 hours…

(you can view all of my trades with Wall Street Bookie this year right here)

Ultimately ending the first four months of the year with $39,208 in profits

To put in perspective why this type of education is so valuable, consider that the the amount I've made just with the Bookie program this year would have covered 51 average car payments

All told, my system has helped me average around $2,460 a week in profit… while always having a fixed amount of risk I could lose on each trade.

Like I said, I am not super-human and I will take losses occasionally, but the crucial thing I teach is how I use a proper risk-management strategy to recover from those, so they don't get the best of me.

And again - I've nailed a win rate of 85%...pocketing all of that money in just four months.

I want you to learn this exact same system with me.

In fact, I want you to copy every single trade I make.

Yep, you read that right.

I want you copy every trade I personally make… but only when you open a "paper trading" account (there are a lot of options out there, just ask us if you need help).

This is going to be your "training wheels" phase for learning the system.

You won't risk a dime of your own money, and you will learn the good and the bad about how I put these trades together.

Sign up. Make a dozen paper trades with me in the next month.

Maybe you make 200 trades over the next year with me even. The more you do this, the better you will get at it.

This is true financial firepower I'm putting in your hands today.

And all you have to do to claim it is click this link right here to redeem your 30-Day All-Access Pass

But you can't afford to waste another moment.

I am doing you a solid here today to help you get on track.

Once your VIP pass expires… it's gone, and you may never see this opportunity again.

So I urge you —

Click this link to activate your trial before it's too late. 

PS. It doesn't take a massive account to pull this off…

Just look at my closed trades. My average entry is right around $2,500 and many of my positions could be made with just $300, or less. Give it a look 👀, I'm proud of these trades!

 

 

Questions or concerns about our products? Email Support@ragingbull.com © Copyright 2022, RagingBull

 

 

DISCLAIMER To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website, application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. Employees, owners, and other service providers of https:// ragingbull.com or RagingBull.com LLC are paid in whole or in part by commission based on their sales of Services to subscribers.

RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements. In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with RagingBull.com, LLC and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services except possibly by advertisers in this email. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

 

Update your email preferences or unsubscribe here

62 Calef Hwy. #233
Lee, NH 03861, United States

beehiiv logoPowered by beehiiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...