Monday, April 17, 2023

The Most Important Earnings Report I am Watching This Week

And an Intriguing New Strategy I've Discovered
image

Earnings season ramps up with a slew of reports this week, which is probably why the market is off to a quiet start.

Investors are awaiting those numbers, which will determine sentiment and market direction.

Bank earnings were solid last week, which inspired some confidence in investors following the recent financial crisis.

But now we'll get to see how the rest of the market is doing.

image

And I'm not looking to see if a company beat or missed earnings expectations… I'm looking for revenue growth.

That's what I'm watching this week, but fellow traders Jeffry Turnmire and Lance Ippolito are focused on something else in the midst of this earnings season…

And they're sitting down at 4 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 18, to discuss Jeffry's "60-Minute Trade" strategy.

That's right, in and out in just 60 minutes...

Get the Details Here

Trade well,

image

Jack Carter

Jack Carter Trading

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy this A.I. Stock Before Elon’s “A.I. Day” May 16

You may have missed the biggest gains......................................................................................