Thursday, April 20, 2023

It’s the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)

You just don't need to sweat this stuff
image

Hey there,

If you missed the long email I sent recently, telling you all about why you shouldn't panic over negative headlines, let me give you the Cliff's Notes version:

Don't sweat the stuff you can't control.

It's pretty much that simple.

Of course, there are plenty of challenges in trading. But the thing is, you can eliminate many of those challenges by choosing the right strategy.

And I want to show you how.

Now, let's be clear about what I'm not doing:

I'm not showing you a foolproof strategy. I'm not showing you a strategy that never loses money.

But I am going to show you a strategy that has won on 97.1% of its over 100 weekly alerts since 2021.

And it's been able to do that through every market crash, every CPI panic, and every unexpected banking crisis we've had.

So maybe the bad headlines this week are the end of the world as we know it.

But even if it is, I'll use my two-step trade all the same, and historically, I've won 97 out of 100 times I've done that.

>> Join me here to discover what makes this trade so special


Trade well,

Jack Carter


Disclaimer: The trades referenced in this email are examples and not meant to demonstrate a "typical" result. Gain figures are based on a $10,000 starting stake. The average return by week has been 5%. Since 2021, Jack's system has returned a 97.1% success rate on over 100 trades.

image

*The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. Based on historical backtested data. Not indicative of any future results. Trade at your own risk.

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...