Wednesday, March 22, 2023

We've got a lot to discuss on this week’s Wednesday on the Web! (LIVE)

I'm covering everything from the FOMC announcements to Powell's new position!
image

Happy Wednesday!

We've got a lot to discuss on this week's Wednesday on the Web!

Get a pen and paper and be ready to take some notes!

I will be reacting to one of the most significant FOMC announcements we've seen in years!

And it doesn't stop there!

Of course I will be sharing my thoughts on Powell's new position and how that will affect the ongoing banking crisis.

I want to help my loyal followers out so I will be helping you chart a path forward amongst all this fallout!

This is going to be a busy session!

Join me HERE for this week's Wednesday on the Web!

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...