Tuesday, February 21, 2023

♟ Check Out This Tech Stock Setup

Trade of the Day Logo

"I don't trade Bitcoin, but I do like to trade RIOT."

Nathan Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Patience is in play this week.

The markets have been choppy after the latest Vladimir Putin news this morning.

But I think the SPX will recover. And I tell you exactly why in today's video.

Plus, I've got two new trade setups for you.

Click the image below to learn more.

A Choppy SPX + 2 New Trade Setups
 

Join Marc Lichtenfeld's Easy Income Challenge...

Easy Income Challenge
 

And discover a simple way to generate at least one income check every month!

CLICK HERE

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

C3.ai (NYSE: AI) - This is a ticker that has been in the news as of late. It's really quite volatile... which I like. AI has a decent 195-minute chart, and it's at a great risk/reward level here around $22. AI also has earnings coming up next Thursday, and I think we can play this chart for a move higher into those earnings. Essentially, if I can get long in AI by buying next week's March 3 $25 calls when the price of AI is between $21 and $22, I'd like to hold those calls for a move higher. If AI closes under $21, I'll simply stop out. Check out the video above and the chart below for more details on this.

C3.Ai Chart

(Click to enlarge)

Riot Platforms (Nasdaq: RIOT) - I'm not a fan of this company at all, but I do like Bitcoin a lot. And since I don't trade Bitcoin itself or Bitcoin futures, I sometimes use RIOT as a way to play moves in Bitcoin. Keep in mind that I like to trade RIOT - not invest in it. We have a decent daily chart here, a name with very high short float and earnings coming up in the middle of March. I'd like to buy the March 17 $6 calls when RIOT is trading around $6, and then I'll look for Bitcoin to finally have a solid break over $25,000 and move toward $29,000. Again, I'm not a fan of RIOT... I'm just using this name to make a trade in Bitcoin.

Riot Platforms

(Click to enlarge)

P.S. Want more trade ideas? If you're looking for more trade ideas like these, I recommend checking out The War Room. Bryan and Karim have decades of trading experience and are constantly helping new and experienced traders level up their trading game. They have an 81% win rate in 2023, and right now they're guaranteeing members will receive 252 winning trades in their first 12 months.

Click here to unlock The War Room.

XRI: The #1 Investment of the Decade

Could this new technology spark the biggest investment boom since the internet?

Barron's says it's "going to be really, really big."

Apple's CEO says that it is one of those "very few profound technologies that we will look back on one day and say, 'How did we live our lives without it?'"

While one early investor in Facebook, Twitter and Uber says, "This is the first time that technology has made me feel this excited since I was first introduced to the internet in 1994."

It's a technology one guru calls "XRI" that could be the biggest mega-trend of this decade...

And he believes one company is at the center of it all...

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"STC 3 HTZ Mar 17.50 C at $2.75, BTO last week at $1.80 for 50%+ win [in one trading day]. TY, BB."
- tdon1229

"In [PEP] at $3.40, STC at $6.81, +100.29% gain [in one trading day]. Nice gift first thing this morning. Thank you BB."
- thelegend

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

A Stock Pick for Those on the Go

HTZ Is Headed Higher

Quarterly Earnings Report

4 Reasons a Stock Goes Up – Even After Bad Earnings

A Perfect Pre-

A Perfect Pre-"Housing Return" Pick

Avoid This Emotion When Trading

Don't Clown Around With the Market

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your New Options Strategy + Trading Gift Card

You'll Want To Read This ...