Tuesday, February 21, 2023

A financial catastrophe is coming for the middle class...

 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 
Shield

AN OXFORD CLUB PUBLICATION

 
Wealthy Retirement

Today I'm sharing a message from my friend Eric Fry at InvestorPlace. Below Eric issues a public service announcement to middle-class America. I think you'll be extremely interested in what he has to say...

Rachel Gearhart, Associate Publisher



A Financial Catastrophe Is Coming for the Middle Class...

Do you know anyone "well-off" who still struggles to get by?

If your answer is yes, you're not alone.

CNBC just reported...

CNBC Article Headline

And if the so-called "rich" can't keep up with their bills, how can our hardworking middle class?

Here's the thing - I've recently uncovered a massive economic phenomenon that could have an enormous negative impact on millions of middle-class Americans in particular.

Americans who "have it made"... could lose their jobs and way of life, thanks to a fundamental and seemingly inevitable wealth shift that's coming this way.

That's the bad news.

The good news is the same disruption is creating huge opportunity.

Hi, I'm Eric Fry... and I've analyzed markets now for over 31 years.

Maybe you've seen some of my work featured in Time Magazine, Barron's, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, USA Today, the Los Angeles Times, or Money Magazine.

Over the course of my career, my stock recommendations have shot up over 1,000% on at least 41 separate occasions. I analyze megatrends. And I help people find early gains.

However, I'm just as proud of my ability to help Americans like you avoid catastrophe.

For instance, back in 2000 I issued a warning about a looming tech stock collapse...

In 2005, I predicted on CNBC that the housing market was about to implode...

And in 2021, I urged folks to cash out of Ark Innovation ETF run by portfolio manager Cathy Wood - since then it's tumbled 69%.

Today, I have a warning for you that covers both sides of the coin...

On the one hand, the message in this link... could prove catastrophic for a large segment of our already diminishing middle class...

On the other, this same phenomenon could unleash incredible opportunity.

Nobody will get to sit this one out - you'll have to pick a side.

I'm here because I'd like to show how to not only survive this phenomenon—but thrive.

Make the right choice, and you could see up to 1,000% returns or higher.

I've even found one company I'm willing to reveal FREE right now, in this presentation.

That's right...

Watch this message and receive your free ticker symbol right now.

No email address or credit card required.

All I ask is a few minutes of your time to explain the phenomenon ahead.

The choice is yours...

Just click here to watch my free public service announcement.

Regards,

Eric Fry
Senior Macro-Investing Analyst, InvestorPlace

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...