Thursday, November 24, 2022

Friend, name your price

Please let me know what this is worth to you…

Fausto here,

Over the last week I have been trying to help you understand how to approach the markets in a better way.

A way that lets you tap into how the markets really work – stalking big orders and forecasting how price will react.

Ultimately, that leads to the best opportunities I have ever seen as a trader.

We've identified stocks that have moved 100%... 200%.... And even more in a single day by targeting these levels that most traders don't see.

And here's the thing:

I don't do this in a vacuum on my own and talk about it later…

I trade with my students every day in the trenches.

I provide a shortlist of stocks to watch, my team and I alert students as these stocks become tradeable and we even share exactly when we get in and how to manage our positions.

On multiple positions daily!

It's a lot of education and a lot of action!

And I want you to join me in that trading room for a full week!

All the education, analysis and lie trading for an entire week with me and my team live.

The question is: What is that worth to you?

In my opinion, it's priceless. Because I believe that once you see how we trade the markets this way, you will never view the markets the same again.

At minimum, it should be worth a few hundred bucks – 5 days of live trading action and 30+ hours of me and my team's time is incredibly valuable.

But forget about what it "should" be worth and just tell me what it's worth to you.

Because, right now, I am letting you join us for a week at whatever that number is.

If you think it's only worth a single dollar to see if I am the real deal, so be it.

If you think it's worth $20… or $50… that's fine too.

The point is that I want to prove how I can help you with no obstacles. Not even my own perception of the value.

Just GO HERE and sign up for a week and name your own price.

This is the best way I know how to help you… please take me up on it.

I'll see you in the markets!

Fausto Pugliese
image

Fausto

P.S. Just click here to access the form and input whatever price you think is worth it to join us on the week long trial.

Profile Image Fausto Pugliese
Founder and CEO
Cyber Trading University
faustop@ctutrading.com
(516) 280-5350 - Home
www.cybertradinguniversity.com

Unsubscribe | CyberTradingUniversity.com is not an investment advisor and is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. In addition, owners, employees, or representatives of Cyber Trading University are not investment advisors or registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or the Financial Industry Regulatory. IMPORTANT NOTICE! No representation is being made that using this strategy or any trading methodology will be profitable. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. There is substantial risk associated with equities trading of securities and options. Trading securities is not for everyone. Disclaimer: Day Trading, Swing trading, Stock Trading, Futures, Options, and Currency trading all have large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You should be aware of the risks and accept them in order to invest in these markets. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures, options, or currencies. No representation or promise is being made that anyone is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading methodology is not necessarily a guarantee of future results. Visit our website below to read the full disclaimer. https://cybertradinguniversity.com/terms-of-use-disclosures/

Cyber Trading University
6800 Jericho Turnpike
Suite 116W
Syosset, New York 11791
United States
(877) 702-9237

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...