Sunday, October 30, 2022

Reminder: Workshop comes down at midnight!

Hey , a quick reminder…

I held a workshop on the #1 options trade I see coming this November and its amazing profit potential. So I wanted to make sure you saw it before it comes down.

Click HERE to Watch

Here's an example I covered. Earlier this year, AAPL stock went up 8.97% in 13 days, but call options went up 155% in the same time frame using my options strategy.


I think this strategy could be firing any day again now!


If you’ve never traded options before, or you want to learn more about the power of options? This workshop is for you!

Click HERE and watch the replay.

I also gave away my #1 eBook, How to Trade Momentum for a Living - to everyone who registered! As a bonus, I'm also extending this to everyone who watches the replay. Enjoy!

Trade Confidently,
Micah















 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

   

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...