Saturday, September 24, 2022

Can you be the next Bud?

I love reading stories like this
image

Hey traders,

Right now, I know for most folks, it feels like you're getting eaten alive by the market.

But look at this story I just heard from one of my new Trojan Horse traders…

"Did keep the META trade open and closed today and made $800. So just about paid for my new Trojan Horse subscription." Bud U.

I love reading a story like that because it shows exactly what I expected: that the Trojan Horse is a uniquely calibrated solution for the volatility in this market!

If you haven't seen what the Trojan Horse is capable of yet, please check it out here.

I want to hear a story like Bud's from you as soon as possible!

Trade well,

image

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...