There's no beating around the bush, we are in tough economic times.

If the Fed continues to aggressively raise rates, as they are projected to do, the stock market is going to suffer. And crypto, likely, with it.

While I still have hope for the short-term market, I'm also preparing for a crypto bear market.

I started Crypto 101 deep in the 2018 bear market...

At that point, crypto had only had one major spike. And so when it crashed back down, most of the world said it was dead.

That was a tough time to be sure, but the investments I made then made a fortune in 2020 - 2021.

And I'm proud to say that many in our community saw life-changing gains as well.

That's why I'm actually super excited right now...

I think Bitcoin will still see $100k in the relatively short-term and $1,000,000+ in the long-term.

The cracks are seriously showing in our economy right now and crypto can save us... 

So if you believe in crypto like I do, I put together a total system to help you not only survive this bear market, but absolutely thrive:

Check out the "Survive and Thrive" system by going here now.

Bear markets are where fortunes are made in crypto... 

But you need to make the right decisions right now.

Check out my system for all the help you'll ever need – beginner or expert.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101