Wednesday, May 25, 2022

♟ Buy This Economy-Proof Company for Under $15

Trade of the Day Logo

"I like the sector, I like the timing, I like the P/E ratio and I especially like the insider buying."

Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

My last pick is on a roll, and there is a catalyst for more gains around the corner.

Today I'm sharing another quality pick that will perform in any market.

There is one group of consumers that has been shown to spend the same amount on this company's products, regardless of what's happening in the economy.

I know because I'm one of those consumers - and I've got a great way to play this trend.

Video - Economy Proof Buy
Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

The timing couldn't be better for this $15 pick. Don't miss this trade - join Trade of the Day Plus and get positioned now!

Do you own gold?

Gold Chart

Somebody recently decided to buy a lot of it...

And I think I know why.

Click here for details on a brand-new way to invest in gold.

Rocket

WINNER WEDNESDAY

Symbol

Date

Gain

MRO

5/25/2022

15.97%

DHI

5/24/2022

32.05%

URBN

5/24/2022

19.55%

ABBV

5/24/2022

16.87%

DKS

5/24/2022

16.83%

 

Did you miss out on the action?

JOIN THE WAR ROOM

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Alttext

You Need This Info for This Market

Alttext

Did Financials Just Call a Bottom?

Alttext

Bitcoin or Sh#tcoin?

Six Flags Hero Image

These Sectors Are Screaming "BUY ME!"

Larry Kudlow: This "Lethal Combination" Could Destroy Biden's Presidency

Lethal Combination
 

Americans will NOT be happy if this comes true.

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...