Friday, March 4, 2022

My APOLOGIES

Trade of the Day Logo

My APOLOGIES

I just got this important note from Andy Snyder, the founder of Manward Press. He asked me to send it to you as quickly as possible. Check it out.

- Ryan Fitzwater, Associate Publisher


I'm sorry if you already saw this short video.

I am sending it to everybody I can.

The secretive meeting I describe in it is just days away - on March 16.

That means if you're going to move your money ahead of the pending disaster I'm expecting, you must do it NOW.

If you own gold... stocks... Bitcoin... or even if you have some cash in the bank... pay attention.

This very well could be the economic shock of our lifetimes.

America's No. 1 asset could soon be banned.

Full story here.

Be well,

Andy Snyder
Founder, Manward Press

P.S. When another country recently tried this, it was a full-on disaster. I've included real footage of the fallout at this link.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elon Musk Secret Crypto Plot Exposed

No One Was Supposed To Know This ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ...