Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My No. 1 Investment Call for 2022

Shield

AN OXFORD CLUB PUBLICATION

Wealthy Retirement

View in browser

SPONSORED

Is This Strange Device the Linchpin of the 5G Revolution?

Strange Device
 

As This Device Helps Fuel 5G's 120-Fold Rise Over the Next Four Years, the $8 Tech Stock Behind It Could SKYROCKET. (The Full Story Here...)

Buy Up Cannabis Stocks Before Institutions Can

Jody Chudley, Contributing Analyst, The Oxford Club

Jody Chudley

This holiday season, I came prepared for Christmas with the relatives.

My in-laws know that investing is my passion, so every time we have a family gathering, I get asked the same question: "What's your best investment idea for next year?"

I don't like answering that question because it can be difficult to make short-term investment calls.

And yes, I view making a 12-month call as short term.

This year is different, however.

SPONSORED

Award-Winning Investment Expert:
"This Could Be the Biggest - and Most Surprising - Prediction of My Career."

Andy Snyder on Mic
 

I've NEVER seen potential like this before...

Not when I called Netflix at $6 more than a decade ago. (It recently topped $600.)

Not when I pointed regular Americans to the #2 investment of the last decade. (Second only to Tesla.)

And not even when I said they had "a shot at big money" with Advanced Micro Devices back in 2008.

If you've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for a chance to turn a small stake into a transformative payday...

THIS could be it.

Don't hesitate. With every passing moment, the extraordinary profit potential could shrink.

>> You need to SEE THIS NOW <<

I'm convinced that the AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF (NYSE: MSOS) will see an industrywide catalyst over the next 12 months.

This exchange-traded fund (ETF) is composed of American cannabis multistate operators, or MSOs.

MSOs are vertically integrated, meaning they grow and sell cannabis in their own retail stores.

There are two fundamental reasons I'm pounding the table on MSOs today...

Click to Read More...

SPONSORED

The One Proven Path to a "Never-Ending Income Stream"

One Proven Path
 

If you're worried about running out of money in retirement... you need to see what two Ph.D. professors have uncovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...