Monday, December 20, 2021

, How to Prepare for a Big Drop in AAPL

Hey , Micah here with a quick update ...

Last week, AAPL started to drop with the rest of the market. What can we expect through January ... and more importantly, how can we trade it?

You're invited to my small mastermind tomorrow, How to Prepare for a Big Drop in AAPL.  I'll be live at 1:30 PM PT / 4:30 PM ET and will share with you  personal game plan. 

Register your spot here

For us AAPL traders, there are really 3 things to note...

  1. The MACD just went bearish and that means the bullish cycles are likely going to be shorter until the MACD goes bullish again.
  2. AAPL had been breaking out of its channel, so a pullback here may reset the risk/reward for the stock.
  3. December and January are historically bearish months of the year for AAPL.

Check out this seasonality chart I pulled from WallStreet I/O this morning showing monthly seasonality for AAPL from the past 10 years.



With this in mind, I've come up with a great game plan to trade AAPL going forward that I think will do incredibly well, and I'll be sharing it with you live tomorrow!

Click HERE to RSVP!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. One of the coolest parts of running the WallStreet I/O community is the fact that I get to help so many people with my research, and in many cases, I'm able to share and extend my research to other people too, even those outside our community...

...that being said, I'd be more than happy to share my research tomorrow with your friends too, so please feel free to pass the rsvp link above along to your friends and fellow traders. Thanks in advance!
















 


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...