Tuesday, December 21, 2021

[AAPL] My Favorite Bearish Strategy 💫

Hey , Micah here...

I wanted to send this to you before the end of the day...

I just finished my live workshop, How to Prepare for a Big Drop in AAPL, and the engagement was incredible! So I think you'll really enjoy it too.

Click HERE to watch my workshop now

Here are a few things you will learn from this workshop:

  • The perfect AAPL strategy to use when stocks sell off... it's my favorite bearish strategy using my Doji setup
  • Where to get in and how to get out of this strategy

You'll also get my ebook, How to Trade Momentum for a Living

Click HERE to watch the replay now


Hope to see you on the inside!

Trade on,
Micah

PS. Please share this workshop with friends or fellow traders. Thanks in advance!






















 


 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Perfect Under $10 AI Stock

Forget the big cap AI stocks... this is the one to own for the next decade. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...