Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Options trading strategies I wish I knew 20 years ago

As a 20+ year Wall Street trading veteran and Co-Founder of Raging Bull, I've had the pleasure to train tens of thousands of traders over the years.
 


Hi Trader,

As a 20+ year Wall Street trading veteran and Co-Founder of Raging Bull, I've had the pleasure to train tens of thousands of traders over the years.

A common issue I've noticed from beginner options traders is that they can get overwhelmed when trading, and don't know where to look or where to start.

I created Bullseye Trades to help with this pain point.

 
email-img


At the start of every week, I include the EXACT options contract(s) that I'm eyeing​, and my desired entry and exit points

More importantly, I use this to teach you HOW, and WHY I'm choosing these trades, so you can begin to apply these techniques to your own trading!

These are the critical skills and strategies I wish I knew 20 years ago.

Want access to the next 52 weekly Bullseye Trades and updates, delivered straight to your inbox?

Click here to join me now.

 

 

This email was sent by:  MyMarketDigest.com

831 Fincham Road, San Diego, CA, 92103

© Copyright 2021. All Rights Reserved.

 
You are currently subscribed to mymarketdigest as: edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com.
Add editor@mymarketdigest.com to your email address book to ensure delivery.
Unsubscribe
 
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...