Wednesday, September 22, 2021

My Stock Market Outlook for Fall 2021 and 2 Names I Like

Published: September 22, 2021

My Stock Market
Outlook for Fall 2021
and 2 Names I Like 

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

If Monday's market sell-off took you by surprise, then you haven't been paying attention. 


I mean, I've been hinting at it for a while now...


And now, we're finally there. So the real question is where do we go from here? 


Well, there are a number of things I want to point out in this stock market update that'll give us a good idea of where we're currently at.

I Hate to Say I Told You So


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

1 Stock to
Trade Wednesday's
FOMC Announcement

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

All eyes were on the Federal Open Market Committee announcement scheduled for 2 p.m. EDT Wednesday. Investors are looking for an updated timeline for bond tapering and clues to when we'll see a rise in interest rates. Keep your eyes on the indices to break through their 50-day moving averages, as this would be a strong bullish move. I picked out a stock that's holding up well compared to the market and could bounce back if we see a reversal.


In this video, you'll discover what to expect before and after the FOMC meeting… what to look out for in the indices… what the put/call ratio and momentum levels are showing… an update on the Evergrande real estate situation… and my top stock for Wednesday.

Get the Stock Pick Here

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

Join My VIP Room

Every Monday through Friday, I meet with members from our VIP Trade Room service...


And Thursday at 2 p.m. EDT, I will open up the trade room for everyone to participate. Yes, that means anyone can join!


This might be the only chance to see how global markets, including China's Everange Group fiasco, could impact your portfolio… look at current momentum levels… critical levels in U.S. stocks to watch… and my top risk vs. reward trade opportunities. 


This is a rare opportunity to join me as we break down what's going on in the stock market… and it's 100% free!


We'll be live via Zoom, where you can get real-time analysis and, more importantly, ask me questions! So save this link and enter the room before 2 p.m. Thursday.

Click Here!

2 Lithium Stocks
With Strong Tailwinds to Bet on Now 



September 19, 2021

With electric vehicle adoption at a major turning point, lithium stocks are likely to have a multi-year tailwind… 
       
Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

5 Stocks to Target Amid Monday's Big Sell-Off 



September 18, 2021

I wanted to update my viewers on how to trade Monday's sell-off again because there's volatility and other factors we must consider...  


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

This AI company could match Nvidia's historic rise

It's a critical component that the industry can't advance without. ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏...