Friday, August 6, 2021

Buy These 8 Stocks for the $5 Trillion EV Boom

Fellow Investor,

Louis Navellier, here.

You may know me from my appearances on Bloomberg or CNBC.

I made my reputation helping folks navigate the tech boom of the 1990s, finding stocks like Apple, Oracle, and Microsoft while they were trading for pocket change.

But today I want to talk with you about an emerging technology opportunity…

One positioned to generate as much wealth as the internet boom of the 1990s.

I'm talking about the $5 trillion EV boom.

By 2030, 145 million EVs are expected to be on the road…

And this transition has ignited a once-in-a-lifetime profit boom.

People need to be holding the right stocks now…

And that's why, for a limited time, I'm releasing the names of 8 of my favorite EV stocks — completely free.

You can learn about all of them in my latest report, "8 Stocks for the EV Revolution."

Just click here to claim your free report now.

But don't wait… the EV rollout is being pushed into high gear by historic government spending and corporate investment. This could be your final chance.

Regards,

Signed:
Louis Navellier







 
 
 
  This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com by editor@marketmovingtrends.com

MarketMovingTrends, 45 South Park Place, #203, Morristown, NJ 07960 United States
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...