Monday, July 5, 2021

⏰ my next trade idea (watchlist)

Tonight I'm going to reveal my next high-conviction stock pick.

You do not want to miss it because ...

I think it might have the same potential as the $1,000 trade I took last Thursday.

To get the pick (no charge), and an in-depth training class on how to raise your trading game, just click here to register and attend:

> Click here to register and attend

If you want the recording, I'm happy to send it to you, but you've got to register at the link above so I know where to send the recording.

Don't miss this class.

It's the last time I am planning to teach it live.

You're going to get my next high-conviction pick.

Plus some intense, focused training that I have never done before.

Plus - we're going to offer every service I have for 99% off.

No kidding.

So please - don't miss this.

Don't tell me tomorrow you wish you could have attended live - just click above, register, and you can join live AND I'll send you the recording.

Ok, I'll see you there,

Rob

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are billionaires loading up on oil?

JP Morgan analysts have pegged the future price of oil at $380.............................................................................