Sunday, May 23, 2021

Ex-CIA Insider Has a Stark Warning About Biden's "Recovery"

Wall Street Daily

This Ex-CIA Insider Has a Stark Warning About Joe Biden's Pandemic "Bailout"

Jim RickardsDear Reader,

As a former advisor to the CIA and the Pentagon...

And as an economist who's spent the last four decades meeting with heads of central banks and government insiders...

It gives me no pleasure to give you this stark warning... but I have to do it nonetheless. Anything else would be grossly irresponsible.

Especially now, when the media and the White House want you to believe something else.

What I need to tell you... and again, I wish it weren't the case... but Joe Biden's widely touted post-pandemic "bailout" is doomed.

What makes me so sure?

You can find my full message here, but in a nutshell...

I've uncovered three ticking financial time bombs that could derail America's "recovery."

Three bombs that could, in fact, trigger a renewed plunge for the U.S. dollar... a collapse for stocks on Wall Street... and a potential five year new greater depression.

I know that's the opposite of what you're hearing in the media.

I know it's not the message Joe Biden wants you to believe.

But it's still a message you need to hear — follow this link.

Regards,

James Rickards
Editor, Strategic Intelligence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy this A.I. Stock Before Elon’s “A.I. Day” May 16

You may have missed the biggest gains......................................................................................