Wednesday, May 12, 2021

2 Basic Materials Stocks to Trade on Rising Inflation

Published: May 12, 2021

Transform Your Trading Account This Summer

What if I said there's a way for everyday traders to make double- or even triple-digit winners at will? 


And, no…


I'm not talking about easy money when the markets are up… I'm talking about potentially making these types of gains even when it tanks. 


Well, my friend and Wall Street legend Chuck Hughes is revealing a never-seen-before, three-piece blueprint he's calling the Triple Threat


He's even giving a select few students the chance to start off with a special $50,000 challenge account… potentially giving them all the tools they need to make the returns of a lifetime.

Be One of the First to Unlock It

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

2 Basic Materials Stocks to Trade on Rising Inflation

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

It's no secret that the Tech sector has taken a beating of late. 


It's something I foresaw based on several factors like huge sensitivity to interest rates… divergence between price and oscillators… and, most importantly, internals that are telling us momentum levels are at a multi-decade high. 


But during uncertain and highly volatile periods, there's one sector that continues to make new highs. And I see the trend continuing over the next few quarters — especially with the inflationary pressure we're seeing... 


So I've handpicked the best basic materials stocks to give you today that tend to rise when inflation is present. 


But the best part is that both of these names make great hedges against inflationary pressure, which is exactly what caused tech stocks to go down in the first place!

Get Your Cake and Eat It Too


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

Consumer Prices Soar
as Inflation Doubled
Fed's Target in April

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

The biggest factor in today's economy is inflation. Markets act on sentiment — and the stock market will get choppier if investors believe interest rates will rise.


U.S. markets traded lower today as traders believe economic data should show increasing inflation. Consumer prices in April rose at an alarming rate. 


There's one sector in particular I like right now. It might not seem like it… but opportunities are presenting themselves even now!


In today's video, I'll go over why there's current selling pressure in the Tech sector… which sector you want to be in right now… whether momentum levels are increasing or decreasing… and how to take advantage of the stock market regardless of which direction it goes.

Get My Favorite Sector

The Housing Market Is Heating Up. Tap Into It With These Hot Plays



May 9, 2021

I have some home builder stock plays I want us to focus on ahead of the sizzling summer months.       

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

I'm Bullish on Oil for the First Time in 2 Years



May 10, 2021

I'm seeing names like Devon Energy, Marathon Oil and Diamondback in the top 10 out of 500 stocks...  


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...