Wednesday, April 28, 2021

3 Top Small-Cap Stocks I’m Targeting Now

Published: April 28, 2021

It's Main Street's
Turn to Get Paid

It's no secret that Main Street investors are fighting an uphill battle against Wall Street's automatic trading machines. 


These supercomputers can execute thousands of trades in a matter of seconds… triggering massive stock runs before you even have time to blink.


And that screws regular investors trying to grow their 401(K), IRA or any other investment account! 


But that unfair advantage ends today. 


I've developed a Storm technology and trading strategy that mimics the billion-dollar algorithms Wall Street uses to send stocks soaring… and now I'm ready to share everything I found… including five stocks ready for investors to jump on right now!

Get the Tickers Now

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

3 Top Small-Cap Stocks
I'm Targeting Now

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

I've been picking the strongest stocks and sectors the past few months to help you ride out Wall Street's current storm. But today I thought I'd do something a little different and give you a two-part series on my favorite small-cap stocks. 


The reason why is easy: The Russell 2000 is due for a major move — up. 


I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Russell 2000 is technically made up of 2,000 small-cap companies, but that's a little deceptive because most of these stocks have a market cap of roughly $1 billion to $8 billion. 


But that's not the point of this video… 


Like I said earlier, this topic will have two parts. So I'm revealing three of my favorite small-cap stocks today, and I'll give away the next two later on. And before you ask, no. These aren't like micro-cap or penny stocks. They're Russell 2000 stocks.

Here Are the Names


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

Is a Correction Coming? These 4 Stocks Could
Hold a Clue

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

When stocks start trading lower, investors clear out the weakest names first... And I have four stocks that are breaking down right now that could be the first signs of a coming correction. 


The number of stocks trading above their 50-day moving averages remains elevated, and a move to the downside could soon happen.


The Federal Reserve will have a press conference today and will comment on inflation. Wall Street expects interest rates to remain near zero and the government to continue buying bonds to stimulate the economy. 


In today's stock market recap, global markets are mixed as investors await key announcements from the Fed today and Thursday.


In today's video, you'll learn why the market is getting ready for a big move… the biggest reports driving bonds and stocks today… whether the Fed will raise interest rates… how dangerous the current momentum level is… the best way to take advantage of current market sentiment… and you'll get four stocks breaking down right now.

Get Today's 4 Weak Stocks and Market Recap

2 Hidden Gems With Major Upside in
the Tech Sector 



April 25, 2021

The tech sector has been rather choppy of late. But I've still managed to find some hidden gems…      

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

Large-Cap Tech
Is Back. 2 Names
Breaking Out Now 



April 26, 2021

While I'm still cautious about the overall market being largely overbought, there are some large-cap tech stocks I want my subscribers to see.  


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most important medical advance in 100 years

Artificial Intelligence is being harnessed to create breakthrough drugs no one has ever seen before. ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ...