Wednesday, April 21, 2021

2 Low-Risk Industrial Stocks Rising On Infrastructure News

Published: April 21, 2021

Join My VIP Trade Room

I already have over 2,000 members that can join my live VIP Trade Room… but now I'm opening it up to everyone — for free! 


I'm hosting an open house this Thursday at 2 p.m. EDT.


This might be your only chance to see where I'd put my money over the next few weeks… I'll give step-by-step details on the simplest market-beating strategy… a few bonus trades… and even a breakdown of the strongest and weakest sectors. 


Are you ready to attend my live VIP Trade Room


If you'd like to join us, click on the button below now to enter your email address and I'll send you all the details.

Sign up Here

Roger Scott

27+ years of trading experience. Traded multi-million dollar accounts and has trained thousands of new and experienced traders.

2 Low-Risk Industrial Stocks for 2021

Best 2020 Stock Predictions

Wall Street's focus as of late has been President Joe Biden's proposed $2.3 trillion infrastructure package, which could drastically change our transportation system to the tune of $620 billion. 


That's a lot of change, folks…


So while the overall stock market appears to be slightly overbought and pulling back, I see strong opportunities in low-risk industrial stocks that have been rising since Biden first announced his plan. 


While the companies I'm giving away in today's video aren't high-flying tech stocks like Amazon, they do offer substantially less volatility and risk during periods when the market is looking for directional bias, or trying to find its way back to non-fragmented value.

Click Here To Get the Names


WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

I do a ton of sector analysis and use back-tested, proven strategies to beat the market. I use proprietary formulas based on relative strength to track the top 5 strongest stocks… You know, the ones I send you in my new weekly watchlist. But now I want to know which stocks you'd like to see rankings for! All you have to do is reply directly to this email with your tickers! 

3 Low-Risk Stocks
Ready to Breakout

Small Cap Stocks to Watch

Investors are moving toward defensive stocks as markets continue to be overbought. And I've found three stocks that just finished making extended horizontal moves after hitting new highs. I'll show you which three stocks are set to break out but first...


Global markets are mixed today with the European and U.S. markets slightly higher. Asian markets have been negatively impacted by COVID-19 worries, and healthcare systems are strained.


In today's video, I'll go over how to determine if the market is fragmented… the top defensive sector to watch… how to avoid over-extended stocks… how to target low-risk opportunities… and I'll give you three low-volatility stocks.

Get Today's 3 Stocks and Market Recap

The 5 Biggest
Stocks Reporting Earnings This Week



April 19, 2021

Stocks usually target the numbers anticipated by analysts, so it's a good time to start looking at the biggest stocks reporting earnings this week...      

Continue Reading

Emerging Market Stocks for 2021

2 Solar Stocks That
Are Headed Lower 



April 18, 2021

The two solar stocks headed lower we're going to look at today appear to be trading in a descending triangle…


Continue Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE at 4 PM ET - 2 Traders Sharing 2 Different Strategies...

New Trading Event This shifting market is revealing some ideal options trades. If you are ready to grab some of the best setups...