Sunday, March 14, 2021

The FDA just opened the floodgates

I blew it…

A few years back, Jeff Siegel, one of our top analysts, told me to buy a little stock called Canopy Growth Corporation. At the time, it was trading for about $1.40 a share.

And I watched as it soared to $49 a share.

That's a gain of 3,043%!

I really kicked myself for not taking his advice on that one. But you can bet I haven't made that mistake since.

And because of Jeff, I've been making an absolute fortune over the past few years.

Like 1,174.3% gains on Aphria, Inc and 1,185% gains on OrganiGram.

And now's your chance to do the same.

Because Jeff just told me he has found a brand-new opportunity he thinks will be 10 times bigger than those winners.

This has nothing to do with cannabis.  It's a major breakthrough that the FDA has already given the green light to.

Legendary investors like Peter Thiel and Kevin O'Leary are pouring in millions. 

But 99% of investors have never heard about it.

It's all in his FREE analysis right here.

This is your chance to get on board before it hits the mainstream and his three little-known stocks take off.

I encourage you to check it out right now.

Don't be the one saying "I blew it" this time!

Click here to see the details for yourself in this free special briefing.

Yours in wealth,

dave-roberts-signature

David Roberts
Publisher, Green Chip Stocks







 
 
 
  This email was sent to edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com by editor@marketmovingtrends.com

45 South Park Place
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why are billionaires loading up on oil?

JP Morgan analysts have pegged the future price of oil at $380.............................................................................