Sunday, October 11, 2020

MT5 Trade Copier is Coming This Week

MT5 Trade Copier is Coming This Week

Hey Edward Lance lorilla

For the last few months, I have been working very hard to make the MT5 trade copier software a reality.

I know many of you are counting on me as the MT5 platform is getting more and more demand.

I promised to release it after 2020-10-11 and I am keeping my promise. I am releasing the MT5 Trade Copier this week on Thursday, the 15th of October.

Watch your inbox for my next email :-)

All the best,
Rimantas Petrauskas
P.S. We have your email as edwardlorilla1986.paxforex@blogger.com. Let us know if that's not the best one, or unsubscribe (but careful, unsub means we can't deliver your emails, even for things you asked/paid for). As always, if you need anything just hit reply - we always got your back. You can reach us anytime by email or Address: Verkiu 34B Vilnius LT-08221 Lithuania.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...